Summit Doppler LifeDop 150 Series
These handheld, non-display Vascular Dopplers for vascular assessment offer superior sound quality and function with the full line of non-directional LifeDop probes. Rechargeable batteries and audio recording options are available on specific models.
- Convenient, handheld vascular doppler
- Non-display doppler that provides an economical solution
- Models are available with rechargeable batteries and audio recording
- Uses all non-directional LifeDop probes
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Available Roll Stand with Storage Basket (K200)
- Manufacturer: (Wallach Surgical)
- Available Models:
- L150A-SD4: LifeDop 150 with Audio Recorder & 4 MHz Probe
- L150A-SD5: LifeDop 150 with Audio Recorder & 5 MHz Probe
- L150A-SD8: LifeDop 150 with Audio Recorder & 8 MHz Probe
- L150R-SD4: LifeDop 150 with 4 MHz Probe, Rechargeable
- L150R-SD5: LifeDop 150 with 5 MHz Probe, Rechargeable
- L150-SD4: LifeDop 150, Rechargeable, with 8 MHz Probe
- L150R-SD8: LifeDop 150 with 8 MHz Probe, Rechargeable
- L150-SD8: LifeDop 150 with 8 MHz Probe
- K230: Roll Stand without Storage Basket
- L150R-STN: LifeDop 150 with 8 MHz Sterilizable Probe, Rechargeable
- L150-SD5: LifeDop 150 with 5 MHz Probe
- L150-STN: LifeDop 150 with 8 MHz Sterilizable Probe
- K200: Roll Stand with Storage Basket
- STNPK1: L150 Doppler with Sterilizable Probe and Stand
LifeDop Vascular Assessment Probes
All Summit Doppler LifeDop vascular probes are specifically designed to provide excellent sensitivity for locating vessels and blood flow. Extremely durable, LifeDop probes are inter-changeable for use on the L150, L250, and L350 series of Dopplers, with the exception of the sterilizable probes, which have some restrictions. Most models have user replaceable cables.
- 4 MHz Vascular Probe: This probe is optimized with a broad, flat beam for easy location of blood flow.
- 5 MHz Vascular Probe: The medium width beam aids in detecting deep vessels.
- 8 MHz Vascular Probe: The best general-purpose vascular probe. The sensitive, narrow beam allows for easy detection of surface vessel location.
- 8 MHz Sterilizable Probe: Clinically tested for use in sterile fields for the detection of blood flow in both veins and arteries. STERRAD® compatible for use with selected LifeDop Dopplers.