Portable Mechanical Ventilator Assist-Control-EPV200
Simple, lightweight, robust and affordable, the EPV200 Portable Ventilator with Assist-Control is a portable mechanical ventilator designed to provide effective ventilation for intubated or non-intubated patients, maximizing medical surge response during the initial stages of a mass casualty event.
This gas-powered electronically-controlled vent is extremely easy to use, and is equipped with independent inspiratory time, tidal volume and BPM controls. It also features a built-in digital manometer and a full array of pre-set visual and audible safety alarms. The Assist-Control function triggers at less than -2 cm H2O to accommodate spontaneous breathing.
The weather-resistant EPV2OO Portable Ventilator will run for up to 48 hours on two D cell batteries, and is ideal for stockpiling or everyday use.
The EPV200 Portable Ventilator is an internal battery powered, electronically controlled, portable ventilator that requires a 50-psi oxygen source to operate. The EPV200 Portable Ventilator has selectable tidal volumes, BPM and inspiratory times based on the intended patient’s respiratory requirements.
The EPV200 Portable Ventilator is intended to be used as an electronically-controlled gas-powered emergency ventilator to provide emergency respiratory support by means of a face mask or tube inserted into the patient’s airway. This portable ventilator is intended to be used in the environments associated with emergency medical services (EMS), inter-hospital transport and hospital facility usage. This ventilator is intended to be used in temperatures of -9C to 50C (15F to 122F) and 5% – 95% relative humidity, non-condensing.
CAUTION: The EPV200 should not be used on children with a weight of 20 kg (44 lbs.) or less.
- The EPV200 Portable Ventilator is a gas-powered electronically-controlled mechanical ventilator, designed to provide emergency respiratory support by means of a face mask or an endotracheal tube inserted into a patient’s airway
- Assist-Control operation accommodates conscious or semi-conscious patients via invasive or non-invasive ventilation
- Simple control interface enables treatment by a broad range of caregivers during medical surge or routine transport
- Lightweight durable construction is ideal for use in transport ventilation or stockpiling
- Low maintenance and accessory costs ensure a low cost of ownership
- The EPV200 Portable Ventilator is a volume-controlled ventilator that delivers time-cycled constant flow breaths with assist-control function for spontaneous breathing
- The EPV200 Portable Ventilator is an all-weather ventilator suitable for use at the scene of a medical incident, as well as in pre-hospital, intra-hospital, and inter-hospital transport
- The EPV200 Portable Ventilator has been designed to withstand direct exposure to rain, up to 100G shock and vibration, and drops of up to 4 feet
- Biocompatibility testing has proven this unit safe for periods up to 14 days of continuous use. Results beyond this length of time are not known.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Allied Healthcare Products
- Manufacturer’s Product ID: EPV200
There are no reviews yet.