Burton Outpatient LED Exam Light
The Burton Outpatient LED is the next generation of examination lighting. This LED exam light is perfect for hospitals, physician’s offices, and veterinary practices, the Outpatient LED is designed for patient comfort and safety, high performance, and a lower cost of ownership. The virtually heat free light offers a 75% energy savings over current halogen options.
The Burton Outpatient LED Exam Light was designed for patient comfort and ease of use
- LED Lighting produces 90,000 lux (8361 fc) at 24″ (61 cm)
- 3700 k color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 95
- High R9>87, to accurately render skin tones
- 20,000 hours average LED life
- The unique shape of the light head reduces shadows on the examination area
- The arm system provides a maximum reach of 37.5 inches and has a 360-degree rotation
- A smooth finish aids in routine cleaning
- Anti-microbial paint inhibits the growth of microbes
- Floor stand, Wall, and Ceiling mounting options
- 5-year warranty for parts and labor
- Manufacturer: Burton
- Contact us if you have any questions about the different LED exam light models and the best fit for your organization.
Burton Outpatient LED Certifications and Approvals
- AAMI ES60601-1
- IEC 60601-1-2
- EN/IEC 60601-2-41
- CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 60601-1 certified
Manufacturer: Burton Medical
There are no reviews yet.